Scroll to top
Help Center › Set a reminder
Set a reminder
How to set a reminder:
- First you need to flag a call. See call flagging.
- Once a call is flagged, you will see 'add due date' appear in the top header of call details page.
- Click 'add due date' from the call details view.
- On this screen, you can add the date, time, reminder and message.
- If the call is shared, you can assign the reminder to another user, otherwise, it will be assigned to you by default.
Depending on the user preferences, you will receiving a push notification, email or both for the reminder. To change your notification preferences, see notification settings here.iovox, Android, iOS, Web, Flags and Reminders