Account Associate - French Speaking
Click here to view this position and apply via our LinkedIn posting.
About iovoxHello, we are iovox, we do smart things with telephony and analytics. We work with some of the most prestigious publishers, marketplaces and digital marketing businesses globally, helping them to measure and create value for their customers.
The team at iovox have numerous high-profile clients including BT, Autotrader, Zoopla, PagesJaunes, Ouest-France, OnTheMarket and Immobiliare. Iovox is backed by world-class investors and advisors.
Even though we are working at home at the moment, iovox still provides a friendly and fun working environment. We are multilingual close-knit team with a love of animals and music, you will find multiple guitars throughout the office.
The RoleIovox puts its relationship with customers at the heart of every decision it makes. Happy customers mean a happy iovox family, which makes this an important role!
Whilst we would prefer all the below skills, we at iovox ultimately hire on your potential. We appreciate honest, hard-working, reliable people and we would rather train an awesome person than to hire someone who does not fit our team culture. We believe that you need to be happy at work and we strive to fulfil this for our employees.
- Making our customers happy - this is central to the iovox culture and philosophy
- Building strong relationships with customers based on insight and trust
- Resolving 1st Line Support issues and communicating with the customer
- Ensuring all essential information is gathered before escalating to 2nd Line support
- Proactively managing the resolution process with 2nd and 3rd Line Support
- Monitoring client accounts to spot trends and changes
- Reporting to Head of Account Management and working closely with Account Executives
- High standard of written English
- Fluency in French
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong logical thinking capability with problem solving skills
- Plenty of initiative and creativity
- Willingness to get involved and learn
- Competent with all standard Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Driven with ambition to be part of a winning team
- Have a sense of humour
- European passport with right to work and travel in the EU
- Fluency in a third language: Italian and Spanish being particularly advantageous
Perks of the Role
- Private Medical and Dental Care
- Competitive pay based on your skillset
- 25 days paid holiday, plus the period between Christmas and New Year
- Working at home initially, then from our Notting Hill office
- CVs by submission before 15th January 2021
- Initial interviews held remotely by invitation only
- Unfortunately, non-shortlisted candidates will not be contacted