About iovoxHello, we are iovox, we do smart things with telephony and analytics. We work with some of the most prestigious publishers, marketplaces and digital marketing businesses globally, helping them to measure and create value for their customers.
The team at iovox have numerous high-profile clients including BT, PagesJaunes, Ouest-France, Zoopla, Bookatable, Autotrader, OpenTable and eBay. Iovox is backed by world-class investors and advisors.
Iovox provide a friendly and fun working environment, we are pet-friendly and a close-knit team with a love of music and multiple guitars throughout the office.
About iovoxIovox puts its relationship with customers at the heart of every decision it makes, happy customers mean a happy iovox family, which makes this an important role within the company.
Whilst we would prefer all the below skills, we at iovox ultimately hire on your potential. We appreciate honest, hard-working, reliable people and we would rather train an awesome person than to hire someone who does not fit our team culture. We believe that you need to be happy at work and we strive to fulfill this for our employees.
- Making our customers happy - this is central to the iovox culture and philosophy
- Building strong relationships with customers based on insight and trust
- Research target companies, their products, services, organisation, influencers and decision-making processes
- Seek out new implementations and opportunities for iovox solutions
- Prospecting new business customers in order to set up new business meetings
- Help prepare for sales meetings
- Attend sales meetings
- Draft and edit sales proposals
- Follow up on meetings (meeting notes, follow up actions)
- Maintain and improve the data in our CRM system
- High standard of written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong logical thinking capability with problem solving skills
- Plenty of initiative and creativity
- Willingness to get involved and learn
- Results orientate with a tenacity to follow up on leads and explore new opportunities
- Competent with all standard Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), especially Excel
- Driven with ambition to be part of a winning team
- Have a sense of humour
- Fluency in a second language:French, Italian and Spanish being particularly advantageous
Perks of the Role
- Private Medical Care
- 25 days paid holiday (plus an additional paid week during Christmas to New Year)
- most innovative office designs \
- Competitive pay based on your skillset
- The ability to improve your table tennis, pool and guitar skills
- Bring your dog to the office
- CVs by submission before 19th November 2018
- Initial interviews (Notting Hill office) by invitation only
Non- shortlisted candidates will not be contacted, sorry but good luck with your search