iovox Q1 Product Newsletter
general, newsletter, dedicated numbers, dynamic numbers, mobile, crm,
We’re delighted to let you know what’s happening with call tracking solutions from iovox. In our Q1 product update we’ll cover:
- Static or dynamic call tracking. Which best fits your business?
- Customer Spotlight of SEAT in France, an automotive case study
- Team Talk with Josefine Wegenstein, Product Manager from iovox
- Want to try call tracking on your cell phone for free?
Static or Dynamic Call Tracking – Which is best for your business?
If you’re like most people, call tracking can seem overly complicated. At iovox, our goal is to make the complex, simple. In this inaugural edition of our newsletter we’d like to share the differences between the types of call tracking and which type of call tracking solution might best fit your business.
Typically, inbound call tracking is either static, dynamic by source, or dynamic by session.
Call Tracking Models
StaticIdentify the channels that generate more calls
Dynamic by SourceGet an overview of which campaigns drove calls
Dynamic by User/SessionOptimize keyword ads & get deep data about caller’s behavior
We’ll explain each of the types of call tracking here and which type might best fit your business.
Static Call Tracking
- Often Used By: marketplaces such as auto, real estate, jobs portals, directory services and restaurant reservation systems to name a few.
- Typical Use Case: For marketplaces to demonstrate value to sellers of listing products on their portals.
- How it Works: insert a unique geographic (local) or toll-free number on each product or listing.
- Implementation: Use iovox’s self-serve portal or connect to our API to manage numbers or insert call data into your existing infrastructure.
Dynamic Call Tracking by Source
- Often Used By: Companies or agencies that do multi-channel online advertising or marketing
- Typical Use Case: A marketer that is trying to optimize ad spend across multiple channels and wants to know which channel is producing the greatest returns.
- How it Works: When a visitor arrives to your site from one of the “sources” (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) our system produces a unique number associated with that source.
Dynamic Call Tracking by Session
- Often Used By: Companies or agencies that spend heavily on Google AdWords and are looking to optimize ad spend.
- Typical Use Case: A marketer that is trying to understand the keyword chosen by a caller that responded to an online ad and related web site landing page behaviors.
- How it Works: iovox establishes a dedicated pool of numbers in order to assign a unique number to each visitor giving you visibility on keywords used in the search.
Regardless of what type of inbound call tracking option you choose, iovox’s solutions offer a comprehensive dashboard that helps inform smart choices and internal operations.
Here is a brief overview to help shed some light on the differences between static and dynamic call tracking. Learn more here.
We love sharing customer success stories and this quarter, we’re thrilled to tell you about SEAT, one of Spain’s first family car manufacturers who have become one of the most design-driven automakers in the world.
Our blog features the challenges SEAT was trying to overcome, the solution we implemented together and the results they’ve achieved since implementing call tracking from iovox. Whether you’re in the automotive business or just looking to grow revenue and improve the experience your customers and prospects have with your brand, you’ll want to hear more about the SEAT customer success story.
This quarter, we’re pleased to introduce you to Josefine Wegenstein, Product Manager for iovox.
Josefine Wegenstein, Product Manager
Q: How long have you been at iovox and what’s your role in the company?
A: I joined the company 2 years and 4 months ago – time flies when you are having fun! I’m the Product Manager in our UK office.
Q: What products and services do you tend to work on most?
A: I’m an expert on all products related to our Enterprise clients, but I like to think I contribute to all our services in some way by continuously shaping the company’s product roadmap.
Q: What are you most excited about related to the products you’re working on?
A: I get most excited about collaborating with other teams and our customers, working towards adapting our products and services to a specific client’s needs. My current project will pull all our services into one platform, which will make iovox pioneers in the call tracking industry. It is very exciting to be a part of this!
Q: What would you like to say to our readers?
A: Watch this space! There are things happening at iovox that are exciting for anyone who uses their phone for business or personal reasons.
Want to try call tracking on your cell phone for free?
We are beyond excited about our newest offerings in call tracking via mobile phone. Designed for busy professionals and anyone that makes a lot of phone calls, our iovox app tracks inbound and outbound calls to help you stay organized. You can create searchable tags, add notes and remember follow ups. You can even share your call data into CRM systems like Zoho. Give it a try and let us know what you think. The app is free.
Thanks for reading and please let us know if you have any questions about how iovox might help your business.