Business Development Representative
About iovoxHello, we are iovox, we help businesses and individuals grow revenue and improve productivity with call tracking solutions. We work with some of the most prestigious publishers, marketplaces and digital marketing businesses in the world, helping them to measure and create value for their customers including British Telecom, PagesJaunes, Ouest-France, Zoopla, Bookatable, AutoTrader UK, OpenTable and eBay. We are backed by world-class investors and advisors.
We provide a friendly and fun working environment, we are pet-friendly and a close-knit team with a love of music and multiple guitars throughout the office.
About the roleIovox puts its relationship with customers at the heart of every decision it makes, happy customers mean a happy iovox family, which makes this an important role within the company.
- Researching customer candidates, understanding their business and how we might help them grow revenue or be more productive and efficient through call tracking.
- Experience in B2B sales and/or appointment setting
- Excellent email and phone presentation skills
- Demonstrated success securing appointments
- Recording activities in ZohoCRM
- Help prepare for sales meetings
- Attend sales meetings
- Draft and edit sales proposals
- Follow up on meetings (meeting notes, follow up actions)
- High standard of written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong logical thinking capability with problem solving skills
- Plenty of initiative and creativity
- Willingness to get involved and learn
- Organized and follow up skills
- Competent with all standard Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), especially Excel
- Have a sense of humor
- Fluency in a second language.
Perks of the RoleWe are a global company with offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, London, France and Australia and we invest in making sure our team knows each other by visiting and working in other offices. We offer top-level family health insurance, competitive pay, a generous holiday plan, plus we close the office between Christmas and New Years. We also offer you the ability to improve your pool playing skills. We have a love of music and dogs and are a bring-your-dog to work company.
- Submit CV by using "Apply" button below
- Initial interviews by invitation only
- Non-shortlisted candidates will not be contacted, sorry but good luck with your search.